Quiet Reflection Room
Kennesaw State University is pleased to provide this space for brief prayer, meditation, or individual reflection. Please respect these guidelines and the rights of all persons while using the space. This includes adhering by the tenets of the KSU Student Creed and abiding by applicable University policy including the Student Code of Conduct. The Quiet Reflection Room is located in room 303 of the Carmichael Student Center in the Loft Lounge.
- The Quiet Reflection Room is not to be used as a lounge, study room, meeting room or for other purposes not involved with individual prayer, meditation, or individual reflection.
- Please respect the requirement for a peaceful, quiet atmosphere and silence cell phones when using the space.
- This space is not a dedicated space of worship for any faith/religion; the Quiet Reflection Room is open to everyone at all times, regardless of faith/religion, gender, etc.
- The Quiet Reflection Room is intended for KSU students, staff, and faculty only.
- The Quiet Reflection Room is accessible 7 days a week during the hours that the Carmichael Student Center is open. It will be open access M-F 8:00am - 5:00pm; for all other hours, the Facility Manager on duty at the Information Desk may unlock the space for use.
- The maximum capacity of the Quiet Reflection Room is 10 people. At no time is the occupancy of the room to exceed the limit. Overflow of people into the hallway is not permitted.
- No food or beverages are allowed in the Quiet Reflection Room. Exceptions due to religious ceremony may be permitted, as approved in advance by Student Life.
- Please keep the Quiet Reflection Room clean. All personal and group materials are to be removed from the space after use. Furniture must remain in the room, and restored to the original position.
- The use of fire, including lit candles or incense, is not permitted in the Quiet Reflection Room.
- There are to be no postings or other materials displayed in the Quiet Reflection Room other than those that have been approved and/or provided in advance by Student Life.
**The University reserves the right to amend, modify or change these guidelines without notice.**
If you have questions, concerns, or comments about the Quiet Reflection Room, please contact the Student Life at email@example.com or 470-578-6280.